Heal yourself by naturopathy!
The self-healing power of the body must have its chance and it must be stimulated!
Some examples of health problems taken care of by naturopathy
All the principles used by naturopathy to set up the conditions leading to healing are based on scientific knowledge and are supported by scientific studies.
Take, for example, the PLACEBO effect. All validations of a new drug before it is released must take into account the PLACEBO effect. Science does not deny its existence and there are even studies that try to explain this phenomenon.
Did you know that there is also a NOCEBO effect? When you are told, for example, that your illness is incurable.
Here is an article about these two effects:
Often, we are hearing talking about the miraculous healing of cancer, diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis or other diseases probably classified as incurable by allopathic medicine.
How does this "spontaneous" recovery take place? In fact, you have much more control than you think, because this healing is never spontaneous; this healing is caused by the changes made to the lifestyle of the patient.
Miruna Roman Ph.D. ND.A.
• Digestive problems: gastro-oesophageal reflux, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, gas, ulcerative colitis, etc.
• Weight issues: overweight, obesity, type 2 diabetes,
• Nervous system problems:depression, anxiety, ADD / ADHD, insomnia, neuralgia, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, etc.
• Immune system problems: recurrent infection, autoimmune diseases (asthma, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, arthritis, etc.), immune weakness, etc.
• Cardiovascular problems: varicose veins, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis, arrhythmias, hypertension, etc.
• Hormonal problems: thyroid, adrenal, menopause, PMS, etc.
• Skin problems: acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
• Problems of the osteo articular system: osteoporosis, joint problems, osteoarthritis, etc.
• Vision problems: cataracts, macula degeneration, presbyopia, etc.
• Chronic fatigue